Monday 5 September 2011

Saturdays Scrap

Hi Everyone

I have finally got onto the BLOG!!!!

Just to say a big thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed themselves on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing the other girls who couldn't make this months crop, next month.

I would like to confirm that we meet on the first Saturday of each month, 1 until 5 o'clock. Also could you please bring your own mug and coffee/tea and snack if you need one. I will bring the milk along for everyone.

Jackie will be getting in touch with us through the 'blog' to let you know about the CJ's that she mentioned to us on Saturday. These were fantastic and a great idea; so please keep a watch out for this.

See you next month Saturday 1st October, until then, happy scrapping!!!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time and am looking forward to next month. I'm putting together a simple guide to CJs and a list of suggestions for topics. We'll talk about it next month and see who wants to take part. I suggest we start in January - gives us all time to decide on our themes and create our book and first LO (layout).

    ReplyDelete